|University||Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)|
“During the nineteenth century, paternalist ideas waned, as the philosophy of laissez-faire took root. Most educated people including judges, took laissez-faire to mean that the law should interfere with people as little as possible.
Its main objective was to enable people to “realize their wills”, or, in more prosaic language, to leave them to get on with their own business, to conduct their commercial affairs as they thought best, to lead their own lives unhampered by governmental interference, and so forth.”
Discuss to what extent the philosophy of laissez-faire and freedom of choice underpins the law contract today.
Get complete guidance in writing contract law essay assignments from the professionals of Singapore Assignment Help. We provide instant support for any type of law assignment to SIM university students. You can place orders for your essay writing projects with us today, and get yourself properly and well researched prepared papers from our expert assignment writers.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Now, Suppose You are the Supply Chain Manager of a Company (Boeing): Operations and Supply Chain Management Assignment, NUS
- ICT 133: Develop and Write Complete Full Python P:rograms for Each Part: Structured Programming Assignment, SUSS
- HRM255: Imagine You are an Executive Working in the Ministry of Manpower. An International Labour Organisation: Tripartite Relations in Singapore Assignment, SUSS
- HRM333: Neutrends is a Local, Fast-growing Clothing Retail Brand: Performance Management Assignment, SUSS
- BUS105: Misinterpretation is a Common Problem When Using Statistical Information: Statistics Assignment, SUSS
- Sebastian is a Hospital Orderly Who has Demonstrated a Genuine Interest in His Job: Health Workforce Assignment, NUS
- BUS103: The Global Search for Talent has Led Many Organisations to Embrace Diversity: (Online) Organisational Behaviour Essay, SUSS
- This was a Year of Transition for Media Giants. Multi-billion Dollar Mergers: Information Systems Assignment, NUS
- Due to a Recent Back Injury, Cecelia has Decided to Give up Water Sports: Contract & Agency Law Assignment, SIM
- CLS107: The Well-field System is a State-Owned Land System (Aristocratic Land Ownership) in Ancient: Introduction to Chinese History Assignment, SUSS