- This assessment is designed for students to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Marketing Communications theories & concept by reviewing a real campaign and, with expertise, recognize the strengths and weaknesses of the campaign.
- Students are also expected to develop sound recommendations, with appropriate rationale, as to how the selected company or brand should move forward with its future campaigns.
- Pick a company or product that has been advertised very heavily here in Perth or in your home country across a range of media
- Provide a detailed background brief – what is the product or service, what is the customer need it fulfils, & a description of the customers it serves.
- Also, include what you believe the communications objectives to be based on your assessment of the campaign.
- Summarise the media being used as part of the campaign. This will include a discussion of the strengths & weaknesses of the media, critically present the ads(youtube URLs, screenshots, photos, verbatim descriptions of radio ads, etc) and describe what these ads have achieved
- Write a conclusion with recommendations on how to address the weaknesses or capitalize on the existing strength of the media.
- A penalty of 10% per day (to a maximum of 30% which is the total allocated for the assessment) will be applied for late submissions.
We have a team of devoted professional writers who sincerely work towards helping each and every university student to achieve the high possible grades. Our marketing assignment experts are available 24×7 online for help. We also offer thesis writing, dissertation writing, research paper writing, report writing help, coursework help, and many more
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- Amir has just Graduated from his Part-Time Diploma in Sports Coaching: Safety and Risk Management in Sports Coursework, NUS
- QTS0103: Jane’s Company Manufactures Face Mask at a Cost of $0.50 per Box: Business Mathematics Assignment, SIM
- BAM615: It is June 1st, 2020, Europe is Recovering from a Major Pandemic, Air Travel has Come to a Halt: Negotiation and Conflict Management Assignment, UOL
- BAM600: Identify a Leader Who, in Your Opinion, Displays Toxic Traits: Leadership and Ethical Decision Making Assignment, UOL
- You are Required to Obtain the Complete Published Financial Reports (Annual Report & Accounts) for an Organization: Accounting & Finance Coursework Assignment, SMU
- TLH307: In Many Cities, The Urban Environment has Only Recently been Re-Discovered as a Tourist Destination: Urban Tourism Assignment, UoS
- The Americans are Anxious. Six Months After an Initial Meeting, Osatech, the Renowned Japanese: Business Negotiations An International Perspective Assignment, SMU
- Steady-State Heat Conduction in a Region Indicates an Equilibrium Temperature: Partial Differential Equations Assignment, SMU
- Assume that You are Currently Working at One of the Top Investment Banks in Singapore: Finance Assignment, SIM
- LAW 0115: On 24 Mar 2020, the Government of Singapore Imposed a Ban on Social Gatherings of more than 10 People: Business Law Assignment, SIM