|University||National University of Singapore (NUS)|
|Subject||Bidirectional Search Algorithm|
A Shortest-path Traveling Horse Problem (STHP) has a start cross point and a goal point in the 3-D cube board with 6 side sub-boards (each has 100 cross points (10×10)). The length of each side of a square is 1. A horse can jump to a half-diagonal cross point like a Knight in chess. The Euclidean distance of each jump is √2²+1²= √5 see the example:
Please make your own new bidirectional search algorithm to find the shortest jump path from any start cross point to another goal cross point. Please show detailed steps for your algorithm. Please show a sample search tree to show how your new bidirectional search algorithm works. Please make the best effort to write a perfect solution.
You will find superb computer science assignment experts who offer the world's top-class Bidirectional Search Algorithm assignment solutions to university students at very moderate rates. Our expert assignment writers always provide efficient and fresh solutions to every data programming assignment.
Looking for Plagiarism free Answers for your college/ university Assignments.
- A Nurses’ Guide to the Critical Reading of Research : Nursing Research Paper, SIT
- How media changes the way we communicate” Paraphrase lines 28-33 using the steps covered: Learning and Academic Skills Assignments, BAC
- The Extent to Which the law of Defamation Successfully Balances the right to Freedom of Expression: LAW OF TORT Assignment, TP
- Assume that you were Recently Hired as a Financial Advisor of Wilmar International (SGX: F34), a listed Company on the SingaporeCorporate Finance Assignment, NUS
- Provide Students hands-on Experience in Conceptualizing an Information System to create competitive advantages for a selected organization: Diploma In Infocomm Technology Report
- Precise Infotech, a prominent American start-up corporation, and Wu Yin Communications: law Case Study, NUS
- P30899: The Efficient Market Hypothesis(EMH) Continues to Provide a Convincing Explanation of how Asset Prices: Advanced Global Financial Management (AGFM) Coursework, UoP
- Introduction to the Company and Provide some Background and current state of the company: Marketing Coursework, SUSS
- Workplace Conflicts Arising from Working in Teams and Communication Breakdown: Business Management with Communications Report, UoB
- Identify a Research paper that has Investigated the Compartment and Explain how they Identified the Compartment in that Study: Molecular Cell Biology Essay, NUS