Study at Nanyang Girls High School and get rid of all your academic task with our experts
The Nanyang Girls’ High School, a special assistance plan secondary school for girls is a Singapore based school which was founded in 1917 as Nanyang Girls’ School. The school’s name was renamed as Nanyang girl’s secondary school in 1931 to differentiate between secondary schools and primary schools.
This is a premier independent school which provides bicultural, all-rounded holistic education to its students so they can become a leader in the globalised market.
Why study at Nanyang Girl’s Secondary School:
- The school was developed with an aim to educate more women so they can play a more attractive role in their society.
- Nanyang helps to the woman to become more diligent, respectable, prudence and simple so they can they can contribute towards the society in a good judgemental, sincere & humble way with carrying herself with Integrity & dignity.
- The curriculum is based on nurture the woman with 3Rs such as responsive, reflective and responsible and develops higher creativity with providing the more challenging curriculum.
- Nanyang Girl’s Secondary School is a most reputed school in Singapore.
The curriculum at Nanyang Girl’s Secondary School:
The school is based on IP (Integrated programme). The curriculum has been refined constantly; recently to make it more advanced the curriculum is based on student development programme.
The core outcome of the curriculum is CCE (Character and citizenship education), SEL (Social-emotional learning) and 3Rs (responsible, reflective and responsive).
Talent development programme:
The school has an aim to nurture all the women with 3Rs. the school recognized that all students have some talent but all of them has a different talent. To accomplish all students need the college runs a talent development programme with the following objectives:
- This programme provides a platform for those students who have an exceptional ability and helps them to develop their talent in a different domain.
- Provide support to complete their effective need of these students.
- Nurture a sense of commitment in the students to contribute their talent.
Co-curricular activities at NYGH:
The school proved a huge range of co-curricular activities which are an integral part of the programme of the development programme so the students can develop leadership skills, discover their strength and an opportunity to excel and pursue their talent and passion.
The school offers a huge range of sports facilities including Sailing, Basketball, Badminton, Artistic Gymnastics, Table Tennis, Wushu, Shooting, Netball, Judo, Recreational Sports, Volleyball and Tennis.
Other than sports school has many student’s groups and society & clubs.
The learning procedure is depended on the basis of Homework assignments. A student gets coursework related assignments to the students to analyse their learning.
If you want any assistance related your homework and coursework of Nanyang girl’s school then you can contact expert writers at singaporeassignmenthelp.com.